On the Internet:
- Eating Disorders Anonymous: www.eatingdisordersanonymous.org
- Anorexics and Bulimics Anonymous: www.anorexicsandbulimicsanonymousaba.org
- Eating Addictions Anonymous: www.eatingaddictionsanonymous.org
- Food Addicts Anonymous: www.foodaddicts.org
- Overeaters Anonymous: www.oa.org
- Codependents Anonymous: www.ourcoda.org
- Alcoholics Anonymous: www.alcoholicsanonymous.org
- Al-Anon: www.al-anon.org
- Narcotics Anonymous: www.na.org
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous: http://www.slaafws.org
**If you need a meeting that isn’t listed, go to www.google.com and type in the meeting information.
In your hometown:
- If you live by any university or college, look up their website, they often offer community support groups for eating disorders and others.
- Look up your hometown newspaper on the Internet, or when you get home, in the community calendar or living section, there are usually support groups lists.