Young Adult Rehab
Young Adult Drug Rehab
ASAP Rehab provides young adult drug rehab program offers drug rehab to clients ages 18 to 30. Often the clients struggling substance abuse also experiences difficulty transitioning into adulthood and finding a path of purpose. Our multidisciplinary young adult drug rebab program is designed to help recover from drug addiction and make lasting changes in their lives.
Young adults requiring detox, residential treatment, partial day treatment, intensive outpatient and/or transitional programs, can expect the comprehensive, exemplary treatment that ASAP Young Adult Drug Rehab is acclaimed for and the Recovery Life Academy to support the lasting recovery and life changes needed to live it.
Our dynamic Young Adult Drug Rehab program features include:
- Supervised integrated real-world experiences into drug rehab treatment that gives the client an opportunity to assume challenges and manage the stressors that have so often derailed them in the past.
- Our team of experienced professionals, many of whom are in recovery themselves, support each client through personalized treatment plans that meet each client where they are.
- Family support program
- Custom focus on nutrition and sleep hygiene for optimum health and restoration benefits to support growth in recovery.
- Recovery Life Academy program to integrate recovery into daily living – design and build a recovery life that supports healthy independence, self-esteem and sustainability.
- Alumni and continuing care resources and services that provide our clients ongoing community support.
Our Young Adult Drug Rehab focus for each client is stabilizing, treating, instilling life-skills and support, and transition. We are completely vested in our clients’ recovery success for long-term integrated recovery living. Our young adult rehab program recommends clients enter the program move through the levels of care needed that supports long-term recovery.